TRG twin packs
TRG Twin packs are a stripped down version of our PowerSpout TRG to give you a great $/W price. They are designed to ship two units in one 30kg DHL carton. The price listed is for two identical units.
- Head range: 2 to 30 (6.6 –100 feet)
- Maximum flow/turbine: 16 l/s (254 gpm)
- Minimum flow/turbine: 8 l/s (127 gpm)
- Dimensions: 430 x 410 x 350 mm (16.9 x 16.1 x 13.8 inches)
- Maximum power: 1200W
- Maximum current rating 32 amp
Common version available are TRG 14/28/40/56/80/170/200/350. The number refers to the operating voltage, cable voltage or "MPPV". The runaway voltage off load or "Voc" can be as much as 3 x higher. So for example the TRG 200 will work well with a grid tied inverter at 200V but may produce voltage approaching 600V when the inverter is not drawing power from the turbine.
Each TRG Twin Pack comes with:
- 4 male A200 camlock fittings/turbine (8 supplied in total)
- 4 jet inserts/turbine (8 supplied in total)
- Manual grease fitting as standard
- Rotor packing set kit included if we consider them likely to be required
- 1-year warranty
Because of weight restrictions TRG Twin Packs (in comparison with our PowerSpout TRG) DO NOT come with:
- Female Camlock fittings
- A mid-range oil filled pressure gauge
- 4 metal jet supports to prevent jet sag due to pipe weight
- 2m of 4mm² tinned PV wire for +/-/earth
- 2 x MC4 cable connectors
- 4 x Tek screw fixing kit
- 4 x spare jet inserts
A twin pack order cannot be combined with any other goods on this site as there is no available space in the carton.
All twin packs receive free DHL Insurance.
PowerSpout turbines are tailor made products which match your unique resource and personal requirements. We sell our turbines through a network of dealers because their knowledge and experience will help you create a successful system and avoid costly mistakes. We do offer some DIY options for those who are interested in going it alone.
Ideally before contacting a dealer you will need to collect your site data, assess your energy needs and complete a calculation. If you need help doing this please read our getting started guide.
Refer to PowerSpout Document Index Links for a complete index of documents.