DIY pelton rotor kits receive free worldwide shipping! If you add additional products to your cart you will only be charged shipping on those products.
Click here for a video of how to assemble the parts.
This rotor has been designed to attach to our PowerSpout Smart Drive PMA and is rated up to 130m head with a 2.0kW output from 2-jets.
M12 fixing kit is optional, this kit will attach the Pelton rotor to a 25mm shaft that has an internal M12 thread.
- Material = Black/Nylon GF30 (5 year wear warranty on our turbines)
- Number of spoons on rotor = 20
- Pelton spoon width =70mm
- Length of spoon =65mm
- Maximum jet diameter = 25mm
- Hub thickness = 17mm
- Hub fixing hole = 12mm via friction clamp attachment to shaft via internal M12 hole - clockwise rotation looking from front.
- Outside diameter = 290mm
- Running diameter = 230-240mm
If you are building your own DIY turbine then you may find this document helpful. Use the tool here to do calculations for your site and select the correct Smart Drive PMA for your project. Other DIY hydro turbine parts can be found here.
Refer to PowerSpout Document Index Links for a complete index of documents.