Victron charge controllers are approved for use with PowerSpout hydro turbines only when installed as per our guide.
Victron offer a large range of charge controllers for almost all applications big and small. Ideal for renewable energy systems. They comes in 2 voltages:
- 150V solar/hydro approved
- 250V solar/hydro approved
- For ELV off-grid solar PV installs most clients will use the 150V options (12/24/48V battery).
- For ELV off-grid hydro installs most clients will use the 150V version and PLT40/TRG40 turbines (12/24V battery).
- For LV off-grid hydro/solar installs most clients will use the 250V version and PLT80/TRG80 turbines (12/24/48V battery).
- MPPT Tracking for solar PV and hydro
- Up to 150/250V input options
- Up to 45/60/70/100 amps battery output depends on model
- Bluetooth access (via your smart phone) on all SSV versions
- Smart relay for diversion of surplus power to hot water on all SSV versions